Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's the first day of 2011.  This will be my first full year of being a wife and a teacher (hopefully).  So, in true form of this Internet generation, I have created a blog to share all the burnt lasagnas and trips to Disneyland that my new hubby and I will experience this year.  Also, just for funsies, I will also have fun stories of my little freshmen as this is my first year of teaching as well.  I hope you're excited as I am for this journey ahead of us!

Hello, my name is Lesley.  I am a first-year English teacher and a first-year bride.  I want to use this blog to bring to my life my adventures this year (and years to come) through stories and pictures for everyone to experience and enjoy.  I used to be a huge blogger back in my early college years.  It was MySpace blogging, so it was a while ago.  It's now 2011 and I am a completely different person and not at all where I'd expected myself to be.  Honestly, though, I am so glad that that is true.  With that, I will introduce you to myself as well as a very key person in my life.  As time continues, I will capture many of our fun adventures together (for example, yesterday, Graham shaved his lovely beard off into an icky mustache and, of course, I have pictures).

  

This is me.


This is my husband, Graham.

Things are just getting started, but I will have lots to share as time goes on.  Today is our two-week-iversary, and it's already been an adventure!  I hope you will continue to follow and we can share together in all these years of married and mommy and even classrooms that we have ahead of us!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Your first follower and commenter?! Awesome :) I'm so excited for you to blog! It's a little addicting, but I think totally worth it-I like to think of it more like on-line journaling :)

    PS I can't wait to see wedding photos :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the year! I cannot wait to see where this takes you and the journey we all go on together. Love you, Lesley and Graham!

    Erica, Mathew and John Thomas

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis