Monday, March 14, 2011

Lesley H. and the Lightening Scar Boy

I have reached the end!  I made it!  I read about 500 pages this weekend alone, but I finished the 7th book!  My opinion of the Potter boy and his prodigy friends has certainly changed over this journey, and I am SO glad I set this goal.  What a great story!  ...even if she did get quite a bit wordy there in the middle. Check out my review of the book (and my rating of the series) in my Review page above.

I know I am going to have a hard time investing in new characters now that this is over.  I have spend nearly 5,000 pages with these kiddos, and it will be tough to say goodbye.  Because of this, I'll probably move on to a nonfiction book like the last Donald Miller book I haven't finished, or Graham's really been on me to read Moneyball... for about three years now.  Maybe I'll throw him a bone.  :)

Now is really the time though.  Suggestions, please!  Tell me a book that changed your life, or made you cry, or is just something everyone should read.  I need ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis