Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Proof of Happiness: Day 15

A television show that makes you happy.

The Story Behind It--
I bought the first four seasons of How I Met Your Mother on Amazon's Deal of the Day.  I had been meaning to get into the show, so being the impulse shopper that I am, I snatched it up.  I watched the first season by myself and instatly fell in love with Marshall... and Ted a little bit, too.  Graham felt a little left out and decided he wanted to watch it, too, so I started over to include him.  He loved it!  We watched all five seasons out on DVD and now catch the new episodes on Monday nights.  We go through withdrawals when we don't watch it, and we really do consider them our friends.  I know, it's not extremely healthy, but it makes us feel better.  We've just started seasons three for the second time through, (Worst season by the way.  Bleh!) but our friends our awesome.  Please watch this show.  You will thank me.

1 comment:

ShareThis