Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Proof of Happiness: Day 16

Tell about the happiest day of your life.



Graham hates to dance in front of other people.  He tries to make a joke out of it because he knows he doesn't dance very well.  We talked for months about dancing at our wedding, and I was pretty sure with the exception of our first dance and his dance with his mother, I wasn't going to get another dance out of him.  By the end of the evening, we were so tired emotionally and physically that we couldn't wait to get out on the dance floor and get all that stress out!  Graham was great!  We had so much fun out there for the thirty or so minutes of dancing we had.  Our ceremony was later than most and our reception had a lot going on.  With it absolutely pouring outside, most people were gone by 9:30 or 10:00.  The dancing was brief, but this is one of my favorite pictures from the evening.  I had so much fun with him that day.  It was definitely the happiest day of my life for SO many reasons, but this picture captures one of the major ones: how much fun I had/have with my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had no clue Graham hates to dance! We all had so much fun dancing with him. :) :) :) I'm glad he got out there and enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis