Friday, April 1, 2011

Proof of Happiness: Day 18

Something on your dash that makes you happy.



The Story Behind It --
Again, this happiness challenge was supposed to be done on Tumblr, which I hate more and more each time I go there.  I don't have a dash on Tumblr but I do have a dash on Blogger, so I'm going to share something on there that makes me happy.

My cousin Amanda's blog! 
The Forever Endeavor
She's fabulous and really great at this blogging thing!  Check out her blog because it really does make me happy, and it will make you happy, too.

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you the sweetest cousin ever? :) I thoroughly enjoy following your 30day challenge! I wish we lived closer because I know we would be good friends in addition to being cousins :) I'm so so SO happy for you and Graham! Keep this blogging thing up it's kinda fun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis