Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to the Club

Ahhhhhhh teaching.  Man.  I'm am practically INSIDE the fence on whether or not I like this business.  As of now I have the fullest intention to pursue my Master's in Library Science after Graham is done with school (hopefully two years).  Lots of library jobs are available right now and they massively range in salary.  Fun fact, though: If I eventually get a job as a director a city library, I make over $100k, which is way more than I would make after 25 years of teaching AND I'd get to smell books all day.  Could be pretty awesome.  I"m applying to be a volunteer at the Tulare Public Library this year.  It would be really productive to rack up some hours during the summer.

Graham also was AMAZING and offered to sign me up for the Food and Wine Magazine Wine Club.  A fancy package of wine (plus a free $100 restaurant gift card) will arrive at my door Monday afternoon.  Man, I wish it was today!  I could use an evening of unwinding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis