Saturday, April 2, 2011

Proof of Happiness: Day 19

Something you found while searching "love" on Tumblr




The Story Behind It--

I hate this Tumblr thing.  Bleh.  So I just google image searched "love" ... and I didn't like what I found there either.  This is a picture that describes part of what I love.  If you haven't picked up on my obsession with Pride & Prejudice yet, well, you obviously don't read too closely.  I really do love England, especially the countryside.  I have a huge movie poster of the film hanging right about my work computer so that I can look up and their lovely faces and that lovely scenery each day.  This picture is something I love--the English countryside.  I think I would honestly be happy forever if I got to live in a beautiful home like this, drink tea, eat chocolate biscuits and write more amazing love stories. Like, I would like this view from my living room window or the small deck out back where I sit and read when the weather is nice.  This is obviously impossible, but man, I would love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis